José Mourinho began his football management career as an interpreter and translator for Sir Bobby Robson in Portugal (Sporting Clube and Porto) and Spain (FC Barcelona).

Please Note:

I owned the domain name of www.soccertranslator.com until 29 July 2016. Other parties now using this domain name, or "The Soccer Translator" as a title, are not associated with me, the seven years this project was active, or its content.

--- Steve Amoia, November 2016.

01 August 2015

To my valued readers

Please Note:

As of 1 August 2015, this site will no longer be updated or available publicly.

This site has been online since July 2008 and was always a free resource to my valued readers around the world.

Thank you for reading my articles and I hope that this translation site was helpful to you.
With all my best wishes, 

Steve Amoia
Publisher

Image credit: Pitch Publishing Ltd.
"Calcio's Greatest Forwards" by George Rinaldi.













Bookmark and Share

My Main Project: World Football Commentaries since 2006.

World Football Commentaries
Image credit:
Triad Publications.


    Featured At DMOZ Soccer News and Media

    Open Directory Project Soccer News and Media
    The Soccer Translator was named to 100 Blogs to Follow in March 2015.

    Privacy Policy

    This website does not collect personally identifying information from its valued visitors.

    Translation copyright © 2008-2015 by Steve Amoia, Washington, D.C. USA. All global rights reserved.